We recently asked for expressions of interest in our new Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards Train the Trainer workshop and the response was overwhelming!
We are now looking to roll this workshop out across the country, taking bookings on the following date:
17 November 2016
9.30am – 4.30pm
St George’s Centre,
60 Great George Street,
*We will be adding more dates across the country over the coming weeks, so watch this space!
This brand new one-day workshop, suitable for your existing competent trainers, will equip them to deliver high quality MCA and DoLS training to your staff. Through a series of activities, group discussions and comprehensive case studies, our highly knowledgeable trainer will take your staff through the MCA and DoLS materials whilst offering the additional information and advice needed to successfully deliver the course.
Upon completion, attendees will be fully equipped to deliver MCA and DoLS training to your staff.
Our highly experienced trainer will cover:
- Awareness of the Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- How the Act and Safeguards impact on people who have a learning disability and those supporting them
- Recent developments and updates
- Where to access further sources of advice and support
- Discussion, debate and case studies
- How to successfully and effectively deliver the training
Introductory Offer! For a limited time only
(including training resource pack)
- £130 (ARC Members)
- £149 (Non-members)
Book your places:
Get in touch:
For more information or to express interest in a workshop in your area:
- 01246 555043