Participants needed: views of parents regarding sex education of their children

Hello, My name is Magda and I am researching the understandings of relationships and sexual health among people with learning disabilities and views of their parents.

I am currently running an on-line survey for parents of disabled children to explore what they think their children know about sexual health and parents’ opinions regarding sex education of their children.I hope that my research will help schools and government design better interventions, educational programmes and support for parents.

Everyone who completes the survey and leaves their email address will be entered into a prize draw for £50 M&S voucher.

For more information and to complete the survey, please follow the link below.

https://aruspsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dgl8uQTdkSwAtqB

Thank you very much!

hi magda

my name is don , i have been the main full time carer for my sister, yes we are siblings, for the last twenty three years i have read your email and observed you have not included carer like myself in this survey, as my sister was only eighteen months younger than my self, i did recognize the same devils that drive us all with regards to having a relationship, being shown by her

if you think this would be helpful in your research let me know

many thanks

don