Supporting Medication: Train the Trainer - Bristol, 6th October

This one-day course is aimed at people who are already competent trainers and would like to deliver our ‘Supporting Medication’ course to their staff.

‘Supporting Medication’ is a one-day course for frontline staff ensuring they build on existing knowledge and learn what they need to know about the use of medication in social care settings. It is based on the Knowledge Learning Outcomes of the QCF unit HSC 3047 ‘Support use of medication in social care settings’.

This Train the Trainer course takes your trainer through the ‘Supporting Medication’ course material giving them additional information and advice about how to deliver the course.

On completion of the course the trainer will be equipped to deliver the ‘Supporting Medication’ course to your staff.

Costs:
(The workshop includes the resource pack, retailing at £52.50 (ARC Members) | £75 (Non Members))

• £150 (ARC Members)
  • £190 (Non Members)

Book now!

To secure your places, please download this booking form and return it to us!

See Training Courses for the list of workshops available to book now!

Did you know?

This workshop is available on an in-house basis? You can hire one of our trainers to come into your organisation and train up to 15 people per session. For the flat rate of £625 (ARC Members) or £725 (Non-Members) plus trainer’s expenses, we can deliver bespoke training at a time most convenient to you. To discuss this option, please contact us.

Contact us:

For more information about this workshop or to discuss your requirements, please get in touch:

I would hope that this course covers the whole issue of inserting eye drops. In my years of working with blind and partially sighted people with learning difficulties I encountered people who might not have lost their sight if they had been helped to accept eye drops. However, these days cataract surgery can still be successful even if the person totally refuses drops after a desensitization programme.

Anti-histamine eye drops may be crucial in preventing people with allergies rubbing their eyes. Hay-fever and pollen allergies can make eyes really itchy - and some people have damaged their sight in the long term because their allergies were not treated.

(Information on inserting eye drops can be found on the SeeAbility website).