Survey about carer support and technology - prize to be won!

Hello everyone,

My name is Mark and I am a researcher at the University of Exeter undertaking a project looking at carer support, social relationships and technology/social media use. I work with researchers in the Universities of Exeter, Bath, Loughborough and Northumbria. Our ultimate goal is to help design tools to help carers gain information, support and connect with others.

We designed the survey, with the help of the Carers Centre Bath and Northeast Somerset and through interviews and workshops with carers in the South West of England. We are offering a prize draw for in appreciation for taking part, where you can win an iPad Air 32GB or £300 of vouchers from a choice or retailers.

If you care for someone with learning disabilities, we would really appreciate your help by taking part in our short survey which should not take more than 15 minutes. We will follow up with another short survey in approximately 6 months time. All responses will be strictly confidential.

Please find the survey at the following link: go to survey

If you have any questions please contact me here or at m.m.atkinson@exeter.ac.uk

Thank you very much for your help.

Mark