The Autism Spectrum Condition training programme is a comprehensive three-day course that provides participants with a deep level of knowledge and understanding about Autism Spectrum Condition, its models and presentation, plus the skills and confidence to develop strategies to best support the day-to-day life and work of an autistic person; to manage any behaviours that challenge and to realise their potential.
ARC England are proud to be working in partnership with renowned Independent Autism Consultant Dr John Biddulph to bring you this autism training programme. John is a visiting undergraduate and postgraduate lecturer at University College London, Sheffield Hallam University and the National Autistic Society. He has over 20 years’ experience as a specialist provider of Autism Spectrum Condition ASC (autism and Asperger Syndrome) training, mentoring and diagnostic services.
– Read more about Dr John Biddulph
In the words of Clive Parry, ARC England Director:
“This three-module programme is not an autism awareness course – it goes much further than that and it has been developed and honed over many years so that after attending it, delegates are able to work confidently and effectively and to have a tangible positive impact on the lives of people they support with Autism Spectrum Condition. I have attended this programme myself and everyone I know who has done so has been effusive in their praise and feedback for their time on the course and for the learning it gave them.”
The Autism Spectrum Condition training programme is suitable for:
- Anyone who supports a person or people with autism:
– social care workers (frontline staff and managers)
– teachers and education staff
– family members
- Anyone seeking to understand if they or someone they know is on the autism spectrum
- Day/Module 1: Understanding Autism Spectrum Condition (Autism and Asperger Syndrome)
- Day/Module 2: Sensory Differences and ASC
- Day/Module 3: Behaviours that Challenge and ASC
Find out more and book your place: Autism Spectrum Condition Training Programme – 2nd, 4th & 9th November 2021 - ARC England