Are your staff confident when carrying out workplace observations and assessments for the Care Certificate?
Following discussions with our members highlighting the difficulties of Care Certificate practical assessments, we have designed a one-day Care Certificate Assessment workshop.
The workshop is suitable for Registered Managers, Team Leaders and senior support staff who have responsibility of observing new staff to ensure their competence in the workplace in line with the Care Certificate standards.
Delivered by our highly experienced trainers, this workshop will equip your staff with the necessary tools to confidently carry out workplace observations and assessments.
This workshop complements ARC’s ‘Getting Started with the Care Certificate’ distance learning pack, available to buy now.
We currently have the following date:
- 15 August 2016 - Chesterfield
Spaces are limited, so book now to avoid disappointment!
This one-day workshop will cover:
- The role of the ‘assessor’ and the assessment process
- The 15 standards - which sections require observation
- Planning observation and assessment in the workplace
- Assessment methods and making assessment decisions
- Giving effective feedback
- Recording and standardisation
£78 (ARC Members) | £89 (Non Members) (including a light lunch and refreshments)