Due to the popularity of the MCA and DoLS: Train the Trainer workshop when it launched last year; we are excited to bring you a new date!
The positive feedback was overwhelming:
- "A great refresher of my knowledge of MCA…I now feel much more confident in delivering MCA and DoLS training to the team.”
- “The best train the trainer course I’ve attended!”
- “The handouts and training materials will be invaluable to us.”
A new date has been added:
9 February 2017
10a Marsden Street,
*We will be adding more dates across the country over the coming weeks, so watch this space!
This brand new one-day workshop, suitable for your existing competent trainers, will equip them to deliver high quality MCA and DoLS training to your staff. Through a series of activities, group discussions and comprehensive case studies, our highly knowledgeable trainer will take your staff through the MCA and DoLS materials whilst offering the additional information and advice needed to successfully deliver the course.
Upon completion, attendees will be fully equipped to deliver our MCA and DoLS training to your staff.
Our highly experienced trainer will cover:
- Awareness of the Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- How the Act and Safeguards impact on people who have a learning disability and those supporting them
- Recent developments and updates
- Where to access further sources of advice and support
- Discussion, debate and case studies
- How to successfully and effectively deliver the training
(including training resource pack and USB)
- £260 (ARC Members)
- £340 (Non-members)
Did you know?
This workshop is also available on an ‘in-house’ basis. One of our expert trainer’s will come into your organisation and train up to fifteen members of your team for a flat day rate, offering a flexible and cost-effective way of up-skilling your team. For more information about this, please contact us.
Get in touch:
For more information about this workshop or to discuss your requirements, please contact us:
- 01246 555043
*Please note, this workshop is only suitable for employees of social care providers.