MCA and DoLS - Are you and your team confident when it comes to Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards?
During the CQC ‘State of Care launch’, it was revealed: “Safety is our biggest concern - factors include staffing levels, understanding and reporting safeguarding concerns and poor medicines management.”
Our workshop is designed to increase awareness and understanding of the Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards, which continues to be an area of concern for many providers.
Our highly experienced Trainer will cover the following:
- Increased awareness of the Mental Capacity Act
- Understand how the Act impacts people who have a learning disability and those supporting them
- Increased awareness of the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- Understand how the Safeguards impact on people who have a learning disability and those supporting them
- Recent developments
- Know where to access further sources of advice and support in relation to the Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- Discussion, debate, case studies
To support you and your staff teams we have the following MCA/DoLS workshops currently scheduled:
- 26 May 2016 - Devon
Costs: (including a light buffet lunch)
£78 for ARC members |£89 for non-members
Places are limited so book now to avoid disappointment!