MCA and DoLS: Train the Trainer workshops!
Due to the popularity of the MCA and DoLS: Train the Trainer workshop when it launched last year, we are excited to bring you four new dates!
The positive feedback was overwhelming:
- “A great refresher of my knowledge of MCA… I now feel much more confident in delivering MCA and DoLS training to the team.”
- “The best Train the Trainer course I’ve attended!”
- “The handouts and training materials will be invaluable to us.”
We are now taking bookings for:
- Chesterfield - 9 February 2017
- Reading - 20 February 2017
- Bristol - 10 March 2017
- Luton - 18 May 2017
These brand new one-day workshops, suitable for your existing competent trainers, will equip them to deliver high quality MCA and DoLS training to your staff. Through a series of activities, group discussions and comprehensive case studies, our highly knowledgeable trainer will take your staff through the MCA and DoLS materials whilst offering the additional information and advice needed to successfully deliver the course.
Upon completion, attendees will be fully equipped to deliver our MCA and DoLS training to your staff.
Our highly experienced trainer will cover:
- Awareness of the Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- How the Act and Safeguards impact on people who have a learning disability and those supporting them
- Recent developments and updates
- Where to access further sources of advice and support
- Discussion, debate and case studies
- How to successfully and effectively deliver the training
(including training resource pack)
- £260 (ARC Members)
- £340 (Non-members)
Book your places:*
To secure your places, please download a booking form by clicking on the relevant venue above and return it to us.
*Please note that this workshop is only suitable for employees of adult social care providers.
Get in touch:
For more information or to express interest in a workshop in your area:
- 01246 555043