FINAL FEW PLACES REMAINING! BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
Recruitment and retention is a key concern for many adult social care providers.
During our recent National Living Wage meetings it was one of the most consistently raised issues for our members. To help address this issue, ARC is offering a new workshop in ‘Recruitment and Selection’ which will help attendees to practice and develop the key skills required in shortlisting, interviewing and selecting the best candidate(s) to a job vacancy.
Designed for managers and supervisors responsible for recruitment in the workplace; the course content is designed to be flexible, addressing specific needs and interests of those attending via practical exercises and group work.
We are currently offering the following date:
The Recruitment and Selection workshop will cover:
- Explore what needs to be in place for successful recruitment and selection interviews
- Analyse job requirements and develop an effective person specification
- How to effectively shortlist candidates for interview and justify their selection
- Planning a competency based interview (CBI) and writing examples of competency based questions
- How to conduct a CBI interview
- Ensuring quality and fairness in the recruitment process
- Assess candidate performance and make effective appointment decisions
- The benefits of value based recruitment
- What is the Social Care Commitment and how does it link to recruitment?
- Recruitment skills action planning to implement learning in the workplace
£95 (ARC Members) | £130 (Non Members)
includes a light lunch and refreshments
Spaces are extremely limited, so book now to avoid disappointment!
The workshop’s content and materials have been developed using best practice standards and protocols via the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, City & Guilds & Skills for Care.