We are excited to be able to offer and take bookings for the following online workshops, all of which are suitable for frontline staff and managers working within social care settings. The workshops are delivered by experienced trainers via Zoom.
Just click on the date for the workshop you are interested in for more details.
Developing Emotional Resilience in Social Care for Managers
Introduction to Active Support
Mental Health in Learning Disability
Places on the above workshops cost:
- £65 (ARC Members ) | £85 (Non-ARC Members)
Full Day or Two Half-Days Workshops:
Learning Disability Awareness
- 11 & 12 May 2021 - (9.45am - 1pm) (attendance on both days is required)
Introduction to Loss and Bereavement In People with a Learning Disability
Positive Risk Management
- 18 & 19 May 2021 - (10am - 2.30pm) (attendance on both days required)
MCA & DoLS for Managers
- 29 & 30 April 2021 - (10am - 12.30pm) (attendance on both days is required)
- 8 & 9 July 2021 - (10am - 12.30pm) (attendance on both days is required)
Places on the above workshops cost:
- £90 (ARC Members ) | £120 (Non-ARC Members)
New! ARC England Autistic Spectrum Disorder Training Programme
We are very excited to launch our brand new ARC England Autistic Spectrum Disorder Training Programme, a comprehensive three-day course that provides participants with a deep level of knowledge and understanding about Autism Spectrum Disorder.
The course is taught by renowned Independent Autism Consultant Dr John Biddulph via Zoom and is suitable for frontline social care staff and managers, as well as teachers, education support staff and family members.
In the words of Clive Parry, ARC England Director:
“This three-module programme is not an autism awareness course – it goes much further than that; it has been developed over many years so that delegates are able to work confidently and effectively and to have a tangible positive impact on the lives of people they support with Autism Spectrum Disorder.”
13 & 14 & 20 July 2021 - (9.30am - 3.45pm)
(attendance on all three days is required)
Discounted rate for ARC members: £250
We can also offer the following workshops for Trainers
Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (MCA & DoLS) for Trainers
- 10 June 2021 - (10.00am - 1.00pm) & 11 June 2021 - 9.45am - 12.30pm) (attendance on both days is required)
Delegates will receive a full suite of handouts in advance of the workshop to guide their learning, plus a Trainer’s Manual.
Supporting Medication in Social Care Settings for Trainers (previously known as Train the Trainer)(New! Online Training: Supporting Medication in Social Care Settings for Trainers (previously known as Train the Trainer))**
27 & 28 May 2021 - (11.00am - 1.00pm)
(attendance on both days required)
You will receive:
- a trainers’ pack, including a USB with all handouts and PowerPoint presentation
- a sample workbook
- an additional 30 minutes of personal support from your tutor, with the opportunity to ask questions and discuss your organisation’s specific requirements.
- a certificate of attendance
Costs for each of the above Trainer courses (including resources):
- £200 (ARC Members) I £250 (Non-ARC members)
**Please note, these trainers’ workshops are only suitable for employees of social care providers.
Did you know?
We also offer our workshops on an in-house basis exclusively for your organisation. One of our expert trainers can deliver any of our training courses online for up to 16 people per session.
Please contact us for more details at email@example.com