Call for participants - share your voice

Dear all,

In line with my Bachelor Thesis, that I am currently working on, I am asking for your help.
My name is Anna, I am 21 years old and a Bachelor Psychology student. Currently, I am studying at the University of Twente in Enschede, completing my Bachelor in the specialization Human Factors and Engineering. With my Bachelor Thesis I want to bring more accessible and inclusive research a step closer to reality. Most of the times, adaptations in research to be more accessible are often not even considered. That way, systems and technologies also do not get adapted accordingly.

Together with my professor and a further student I designed an accessible scale (according to standards) that I would like to test now. The scale has been developed based on literature regarding principles of accessibility and design recommendations. Before the final design, it has already been tested by two students in a focus group who both have a disability - one of them autism.
To get your view on the new scale, I kindly ask you guys to help me and take part in my study. All you need to do is to follow this link: https://utwentebs.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9M3t56IRv0hwheK

The study has been reviewed by the Ethics Committee of the Faculty of Behavioural Sciences at the University of Twente (Request number 220273).

Let´s create a more inclusive world together!