Calling all service providers! Survey link

Hello
My name is Rachael and for the last year I have been working on a research project at the University of Sheffield with a group of family carers who all care for someone with learning disabilities. This is a co-produced project and we have worked together as a group to; a) identify issues faced by family carers and; b) develop a survey so we can gather the views of others. We have looked specifically at interactions between service providers and family carers.

To explore a variety of opinions we have developed a survey for service providers who support people with learning disabilities and/or their carers. We are looking for participants who are employed to support family carers or people with learning disabilities OR employers of people who support family carers or people with learning disabilities.

We shared this survey last month and had some great responses. I just wanted to share it again in case you still want to be involved.
It is a short survey that should take no more than 15 minutes and all responses will be treated in the strictest of confidence.

We would really appreciate it if you would take the time to follow the link below and complete the survey. We hope that the findings from this project might be used to enhance communication between family carers and service providers

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/MPDWMPQ

More information about the project and how your responses will be used is included in the Information Sheet here.

If you have any questions or would like to know more about our project please do not hesitate to contact me on hcp12rab@sheffield.ac.uk

Many, many thanks
Rachael