Sibs is the UK charity for brothers and sisters of disabled children and adults. Sibs has released guides for adult siblings, to support them with key issues they may be experiencing as an adult sibling, or may do in the future.
- Decision-making and the law: When your brother or sister can’t make a decision, who does?
- Looking after money: When your disabled brother or sister needs support to manage their benefits and funding
- Keeping savings safe: When your disabled brother or sister can’t manage a large amount of money, who can?
- What to do if your disabled brother or sister doesn’t receive the care that they should
- The impact of challenging behaviour on you: When your disabled brother or sister’s behaviour is harmful or aggressive
Available to download free at https://www.sibs.org.uk/support-for-adult-siblings/guides/