Invitation for parents of children with intellectual disabilities: Research on School Support

Seeking participants for my dissertation! You can take part if you are aged 18 years or over and a parent of a school aged child with an intellectual disability.

This study is being conducted to gain a better understanding of the support that parents are given to help them to understand their children’s intellectual disability and the associated support that they and their child received from schools. A further aim is to identify areas where school support could potentially be improved. I am conducting this study as part of my MRes Thesis Research at Northumbria University.

This will be done through an interview that will take approximately 45 minutes to an hour.

This study and its protocol have received full ethical approval from the Department of Psychology Ethics Committee (Postgraduate Taught) in accordance with the School of Health and Life Sciences Ethics Committee (ref:28582).

To find out more and to take part, please go to: [https://nupsych.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2tcqPiKbAAosHYx]
When using the link please leave your phone number or email to be contacted for an interview (this is confidential)