Community Program Facilitator
Rate: £8-£8.30 per hour (depending on experience)
Hours: 30 hours per week (Mon-Fri, 9.30am-3:30pm)
Start Date: 2nd November 2015
Specific: MALE STAFF ONLY (Employment Equality (Sexual Orientation-GOR) Regulation 2003)
- This is a 2:1 car driver role position in Cowley area of Oxford.
- This particular job involves supporting a physically able and verbal learner with their GFI Personal Day Provision (PDP) Activity Schedule.
- Support needs include inspiring and encouraging wellbeing, working toward Care and Support Plan goals and targets.
- An interest in learning disability, Asperger’s and Autism would be desirable.
- GFI will apply and pay for an Enhanced DBS check for successful candidates.
- Drivers and or own car is desirable – mileage is paid.
Contact: email email@example.com for an application pack.
PDP Job Application advert - Oxford.pdf (204.3 KB)PDF job advert.