Qualifications Centre Manager job vacancy
- Part-time (15 hours per week)
- Location: Chesterfield
- Salary: £27,123 - £28,746 pro rata (depending upon experience)
One of the services that ARC England offers is a City and Guilds approved Qualification Centre promoting qualifications across Health and Social Care.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the ARC England Team in Chesterfield as the part-time Qualification Centre Manager. We are looking for a dynamic individual who is a qualified Assessor and Level 4 IQA, with relevant, current experience and knowledge of Health and Social Care qualifications. This varied and interesting role includes managing ARC’s Qualification and Assessment Centre and also acting as the Quality Assurance Co-ordinator.
- Please download the ARC Qualification Centre Manager Job Description and Person Specification for more information.
- For information on how to apply see: http://arcuk.org.uk/blog/arcs-qualification-centre-manager-job-vacancy/
- Deadline for receipt of applications is 10am, 18 July 2016