Junction box for switch toys

When you operate a switch toy, fan or foot spa using a switch, what is the junction box called and where do you get it from which you plug the switch into so it runs for 30 seconds and then stops and then you need to press it again to run for another 30 seconds and so on?

1 Like


Inclusive Technology will be able to advise you which switch - and probably sell one to you as well. Here’s a link:-


Best wishes


1 Like

Thanks Phil I will contact them. Much appreciated.

I think you mean a power link. There are a number of different versions now some of which can be operated by an infra red signal. Both inclusive technology and spacecraft have versions in their catalogues

Yep, Powerlink or Click-On 2.

They are the most used pieces of kit in my classroom.

Pete Wells