Learning Disability and Autism Leadership Support and Development Programme

We’d like to tell you about our new Leadership Support and Development Programme that is designed specifically for people working in learning disability and autism support.

ARC England and My Home Life England (part of City, University of London)
Leadership Support and Development Programme

April to September 2024 (see below for all dates)

Free half-hour taster call with Programme Leaders - see below for details.

This is 6-month Leadership Support and Development Programme tailored specifically for learning disability and autism support providers and comprising in-person workshop days, virtual sessions and Action Learning Sets delivered by My Home Life England.

The programme is designed for busy leaders, providing the opportunity to reflect, build capacity and resilience with a focus on supporting positive practice and quality of life.

The content of the programme is designed to:

✓ Improve confidence and resilience, both personally and professionally.

✓ Improve engagement and involvement for people who use support services and those connected with them.

✓ Improve leadership and responsiveness to rapid change during times of unprecedented workforce pressures and financial challenges.

✓ Improve practice including consideration of equality, diversity, inclusion and human rights.

✓ Provide reflection and connection back to regulation requirements, local systems and relationships.

Data analysis of transformational change from a sample of participants states ‘92% report the quality of leadership they are able to provide has increased’.

The programme provides a rare opportunity to reflect and learn in a group of leaders whose focus is working alongside people with learning disabilities, autism or other additional needs. The expertise and experience of participants helps shape the content of the programme, particularly in the facilitated action learning sets, where participants identify issues to explore and learn together.

Find out more at Leadership Support and Development Programme 2024 - ARC England and My Home Life England - ARC England

Questions?

Please email bookings@arcuk.org.uk with any questions you may have.