We recently launched ARC England’s distance learning pack for the [City & Guilds Level 2 Independent Advocacy](([https://arcuk.org.uk/trainingservices/ahttps://arcuk.org.uk/trainingservices/award-independent-advocacy).
You can achieve a professional qualification and accreditation for your advocacy skills with:
- Study at your own pace with learner-led delivery
- Flexible assessment to suit your organisation
- Support from your personal assessor
- Workbook for formal assessment
Distance Learning Pack
Included in our distance learning pack are activities, scenarios and handouts to help consolidate your knowledge and understanding whilst taking you through the learning outcomes of the award, all with the support of your personally allocated assessor.
Who is the qualification for?
The City & Guilds Level 2 Award in Independent Advocacy is a nationally recognised qualification for people who are:
- Starting out as an independent advocate
- Looking for a role as an independent advocate and would like a recognised qualification
- Currently working alongside or using advocacy services
- Using advocacy as part of your wider role and you want to learn and understand more, for example as a support worker, health and social care professional or social worker.
Cost: £240 (ARC Member) | £260 (Non-member)
Find out more about City & Guilds Level 2 Independent Advocacy by distance learning.
For further information please contact: email@example.com