Need for an easy read hub?

We are a group of people from LDE, SeeAbility, Generate (Easy Health), and Building Bridges who have been thinking about how we can make it easier for people to find good easy read resources. Please fill in this quick survey that will help us understand the demand for easy read resources. https://forms.gle/ohhx5smDNFseNR766

Your answers will help inform what work we do to help people find information about things in a format that they understand.

Hello, I started to complete the survey but then realised it wasn’t designed to be answered by people in my position - i.e. I’m looking for good sources of easy read information, whether by way of videos or paper or audio, so that we can signpost either to those existing resources or to people that are able to create those resources. I hope you will be able to publicise that information, in due course. A hub would be extremely helpful. Thank you.

I found that lots of online links were broken and Easy Read materials were getting lost, so I grabbed and posted about 250 leaflets here - Easy-read information about mental health – Peter Bates

Best wishes

Peter

Peter Bates

Associate, National Development Team for Inclusion

Assessor, Advocacy Quality Performance Mark

Public Involvement Facilitator for ENHANCE, RECOLLECT and BRIGhTMIND

Director, Peter Bates Associates Ltd

Mob (UK): 07710 439 677

NB: You may receive this email out of hours but there is no expectation that you will read, act or respond outside your normal working hours.

2 Likes