New! Online virtual training course: Mental Health in Learning Disability, 9.45am-1pm, Wednesday 21st October 2020
Mental Health in Learning Disability: ARC online virtual training course in association with The Estia Centre, part of South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust (SLaM)
- What is mental health?
- How does mental illness affect people with a learning disability?
- How can you support people with learning disability to maintain good mental wellbeing?
Understand the common signs, symptoms and presentation in a person with learning disability by signing up for our new ARC England online workshop on Mental Health in Learning Disability in association with The Estia Centre.
**Wednesday 21st October, 9.45am – 1pm
Who is it for?
This training would suit staff who want to gain a basic understanding of mental health/ill health and how it affects people with learning disability.
It is particularly useful for frontline staff who are familiar and or have experience supporting people with learning disabilities, and it can also be useful for managers and team leaders.
£65 ARC Members / £85 Non-members
How to book your place
- Download and complete the ARC England Online Training Booking Form
- Email it to email@example.com
- We will confirm your booking and invoice your organisation.
For more information about this workshop or to discuss your requirements, please get in touch:
- 01246 555043 (Please leave a message and we will call you back as soon as possible)