NHS England’s winter easy read newsletter is out now. It’s made by the learning disability and autism engagement team at NHS England. Please share!
In this edition you can find out about:
- Sepsis – when your body reacts badly to infection
- Care and treatment reviews and getting ready to leave secure hospitals
- Ask Listen Do, helping services to be better at listening to people
- Protecting yourself from flu
- Learning from deaths of people with a learning disability
We would welcome feedback on the newsletter at firstname.lastname@example.org