This is an updated version of the ’Help Us Help You - Stay Well This Winter’ easy read leaflet which has new information about getting tested for Covid-19 and the booster jab.
It tells you about things you can do to stay well this winter including:
- What to do if you think you have coronavirus and how to get tested
- About the Covid-19 booster vaccine (jab) and how to find out more
- What to do if you are feeling ill and it’s not coronavirus
- Getting your flu vaccine (jab)
- Keeping warm and active
- Getting help with your mental health
- What you can do at home if you are ill
- Looking out for others
- Getting help from NHS Volunteer Responders
- Where to go for the right medical help including to your pharmacist and NHS 111
211220_SWTW2021_EasyRead_Leaflet_WebAcc.pdf (1.2 MB)
This leaflet was written by the NHS and UKHSA and was updated in December 2021.