We’d like to invite you to join us in Okehampton for an important update on the latest developments in social care HR and Employment Law on Thursday 30 April 2020 .
The half-day 10am – 12.30pm session is with social care HR and Employment Law expert Rob Tice, Director at BMcPrecept.
Get practical help on key issues including:
· Recent developments in Employment Law and upcoming changes.
· How to manage employees who are absent from work/have a poor attendance record.
· How to manage employees who are not performing at work.
· How employers should prepare for the Good Work Plan.
· The possible impact of the Mencap Supreme Court hearing (judgement due end of May).
Who should attend?
This informative session is suitable for CEOs, Directors, HR Managers and Registered Managers. Please pass on this email to colleagues if you think it would be of benefit to them.
As a valued ARC member you receive a discounted rate of £30 per person.
Non-ARC Members are £45 per person.
How can I book my place?
Find out more and book your place now by downloading a booking form (or see form attached) at https://arcuk.org.uk/blog/employment-law-sessions-bmcprecept-2020/
Please note that places are limited.
Date, times and venue
Thursday 30 April 2020
9.30am arrival for 10am start – 12.30pm
The Ockment Centre
The venue has parking nearby if you are travelling by car or is a six minute walk/two minute taxi ride from Okehampton station if you would prefer to travel by train.
We look forward to seeing you on 30 April!