Participants Needed: Women with Learning Disabilities' Sexuality Project

Hello, my name is Sarah and I’m currently completing my Masters in Applied Clinical Psychology at the University of Bath. My MSc Dissertation Project is looking at experiences of sex and sexual pleasure in women with learning disabilities. I am looking to recruit 2-3 more women with learning disabilities to the project who

• Are over 18 years of age
  • Are, or have been, sexually active
  • Are able to consent to take part in research
  • Are able to take part in an interview (no more than 40mins) within the next two weeks
    • Interviews can be face-to-face if within a 30mile radius of Bath, otherwise can be via telephone or skype.

The interviews will involve answering questions about sexual experiences, but people can choose not to answer any questions or choose to stop at any time. The research has received full ethical approval from the University of Bath.

If you know anyone who you think fits these criteria and might be interested, please contact me for further information, and I can provide an easy-read information sheet for the study. We are able to provide a £10 gift voucher as a thank-you to individuals who take part.

My email is son25@bath.ac.uk

Hi Sarah

Unfortunately I do not have anyone who would be able to freely speak on this subject.

Kind regards

Alex

image001.jpg

image002.jpg