We have some places left on our online training course Supporting Medication in Social Care Settings for Trainers (previously known as Train the Trainer).
Monday 7th September 2020 and Tuesday 8th September 2020
11am-1pm (you must attend both days)
Tutor: Rod Landman
The management of medicines sits under the ‘Safe’ key line of enquiry (KLOE) regulated by the CQC and remains the biggest area of non-compliance.
All social care staff need to undertake medication training and to have their knowledge and capability regularly reviewed.
ARC England’s Supporting Medication in Social Care Settings for Trainers will enable you to deliver mandatory medication training to new and existing staff members. The training will equip you to ensure your staff support service users competently and consistently. Once trained, your staff can then complete our workbooks and have them formally assessed to provide your organisation with external quality assurance.
You will receive:
- a trainers’ pack, including a USB with all handouts and PowerPoint presentation
- a sample workbook
- an additional 30 minutes of personal support from your tutor, with the opportunity to ask questions and discuss your organisation’s specific requirements.
- a certificate of attendance
Who should do the course?
This course is aimed at people who are already competent trainers wanting to deliver our updated Supporting Medication in Social Care Settings course materials to the staff within their organisation.
Please note, this trainers’ workshop is only suitable for employees of social care providers.
Learning Delivery and Duration
The four hour workshop is delivered online via Zoom and broken into two sessions of two hours duration, with an additional thirty minutes’ personal support from your tutor (to be accessed within 2 weeks of completing your training with us).
Cost: £200 for ARC Members/£250 non-members
How to book your place
- Download and complete the ARC England Online Training Booking Form
- Email it to email@example.com
- We will confirm your booking and invoice your organisation.
For more information about this workshop or to discuss your requirements, please get in touch:
- 01246 555043 (Please leave a message and we will call you back as soon as possible)