PMLD LINK are calling for articles and items of news

The Spring issue of PMLD Link is at the printers (later than planned) but we’re already beavering away on the next issue!

Our Summer issue is a general edition, so now is the time for any of you to write for us ~ about whatever is important to you, to share stories, recent experiences or anything that could inspire others!
Contributions can vary - a simple captioned photograph, a short paragraph of news or a 1500 word article … all are welcomed.

Send to info@pmldlink.org.uk to arrive by 31 June 2021

We’re always happy to help with writing - just get in touch.
Find out more:
https://www.pmldlink.org.uk/the-journal/future-focus/

Hi Annie
I’m trying to write something I’m proud of having achieved; it’s in the pipeline but you may have to edit it please.
Regards
Lina

Hi Lina
Fabulous to hear your plans -I’m already intrigued to know what you’re going to write about!

Many thanks for getting in touch - we’re happy to help if you want
We look forward to hearing from you Lina :grinning:
Many thanks
Annie

Www.pmldlink.org.uk

So sorry Lina - thought that reply had been posted straight away, but I didn’t press ‘send’ :roll_eyes:

Hi Annie

Please have a look at this, don’t feel you have to use it. It was fun writing it, do tell me what you think.

Kind Regards

Lina Graham Kingston Mencap Trustee.

lina.graham@kingstonmencap.org.uk

(QTVI, DB/MSI, PMLD, SLD)

Hi Annie

Please ignore the previous email I forgot to attach my doc.

Here it is looking forwards to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Lina Graham Kingston Mencap Trustee.

linagraham@kingstonmencap.org.uk

(QTVI, DB/MSI, PMLD, SLD)

Lockdown Trustee.docx (92.6 KB)

Hi Annie
Did you receive ‘Lockdown Trustee’?

Aha - you shared it on here Lina! Sorry I thought you’d emailed it to us. I’ll have a look now. Thanks Annie :slight_smile:

Got it- thanks Lina. Could we ask you to email us for our follow up processes etc please? info@pmldlink.org.uk