Post-diagnostic Support for People with a Learning Disability and Dementia.
This new one-day course is delivered by Dr Karen Watchman at the University of Stirling, Scotland on Wednesday 7th November, 9.30am-4.30pm.
Course fee: £125 per person.
· awareness of how dementia may affect people with a learning disability
· safe implementation of individualised non-drug supports for people with a learning disability
· rights-based approach to providing support
· planning ahead as an organisation to support an ageing population of people with a learning
· practical examples and activities
For more information or to book, please visit the course page
Please contact Karen.Watchman@stir.ac.uk if you have any questions, or if you would like to enquire about course delivery in your