Providing care to elderly carers

I am currently looking into providing care to elderly carers who care for a person with a learning disability. Does anyone know of any organisations that provide care to both the person with learning disabilities and the carer themselves as part of same package of support?

It might be worth getting in touch with providers of Extra Care housing. I have heard of arrangements where this can work but of course It depends on the needs and wishes of the people concerned and whether there is the capacity to arrange the appropriate levels of individualised support. Hope this helps. Peter

Thanks Peter - will look into it. Jane