Can we support you with recruitment and retention?
Finding and keeping high quality support workers is one of the main challenges facing the adult social care sector. It is critical for every learning disability service to have their recruitment and retention operation working at maximum effectiveness to not just survive, but thrive in uncertain times.
We have collaborated with Neil Eastwood, international speaker and founder of Sticky People, to offer this seminar and workshop to help support you with these issues.
The high energy session will include:
- an interactive workshop offering practical ideas for improving recruitment solutions
- simple, no-cost ways of making staff feel valued, thus aiding retention
- a question and answer session
- innovative hints and tips on tackling social care recruitment
- each attendee will also receive a free signed copy of Neil’s bestselling book Saving Social Care!
Neil’s afternoon session (an hour and a half) is part of a wider event, the morning session will be devoted to looking at Person-centred Active Support and PBS as well as an employment law update from Flint Bishop solicitors. Come join us for the day!
We have the following dates scheduled:
8th November 2017, 9.30am - 3.45pm
St George’s Centre, St George Street, Leeds LS1 3DL
21st November 2017, 9.30am - 3.45pm
Selhurst Park (home of Crystal Palace FC), Whitehorse Lane, Croydon, London SE25 6PU
- £99 – ARC Members
- £130 – Non-ARC Members
Book your places:
To secure your places, please download a booking form by clicking on the relevant venue above and return it to us.
For further information, please get in touch.
- 01246 555043