Research project-family carers

Hello
My name is Rachael and for the last year I have been working on a research project in Sheffield with a group of family carers who all care for someone with learning disabilities. This is a co-produced project and we have worked together as a group to; a) identify some of issues faced by family carers and; b) develop a survey so we can gather the views of others. We have looked specifically at interactions between family carers and service providers.

To explore a variety of opinions we have developed a survey for family carers to complete.

It is a short survey that should take no more than 15 minutes and all responses will be treated in the strictest of confidence. The survey is 4 pages long.

We would really appreciate it if you would take the time to follow the link below and complete the survey. We hope that the findings from this project might be used to enhance communication between family carers and service providers

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/QJXTFVZ

More information about the project and how your responses will be used is included in the Information Sheet here.
If you are a carer to more than one person then you can complete the survey more than once.

If you have any questions or would like to know more about our project please do not hesitate to contact me on hcp12rab@sheffield.ac.uk

Many, many thanks for your time
Rachael

1 Like