Research re: sexual health knowledge of people with learning disabilities- on-line survey for parents

Hello! I am conducting research looking at sexual health knowledge of people with learning disabilities and views of their parents regarding sex and relationships education and knowledge of their children.

You need to have a child with learning disabilities or special needs to take part .Your child can be of any age, including adult children.

If you agree to take part in my research, you will be asked to complete an on-line survey consisting of questionnaire about what you think your child knows about relationships and sexual health and your views on sex and relationships education. Please note that some of the questions are of a fairly explicit sexual nature. There is also a personality questionnaire, some questions about your views and levels of stress to be completed. It takes about 30 minutes to do the survey. I will be running a free prize draw at the end of data collection and one person will win £50.00 M&S voucher!

I would greatly appreciate if you could contribute to my research.Just follow the link below:

link to survey

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Magda Charko
Research Student
Email: MB1106@student.anglia.ac.uk

Thank you very much!