Solution-Focused Coaching sessions with Drama for Dyspraxic Adults

Hi I’m a Solution-Focused Coach and will also be offering Professional one to one Coaching Appointments over zoom with Drama and Creative methods to help Adults with Dyspraxia (also known as Developmental Coordination Disorder) improve their life quality during this difficult time to thrive in the future.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: These will occur every THURSDAY from 20th August at various slots until 9pm as my consultant day and I will expand on this if there is further demand. These can help you with a range of challenges, particular if you require help and which to explore issues from relationship, to career, to organisation and wellbeing in more depth than in group workshops. Do note that there last an hour each and I am flexible according to your circumstances in terms to how often would you like these, and there is no limit to the number of coaching sessions you may require.

These sessions are bookable below via eventbrite with special concessions for students and unwaged at only £20 (£15 concessions) with booking fee as an introduction, half my usual coaching rate!

Do also be advised that I will also accept booking by online banking if you prefer to avoid booking fees. If so then please feel free to contact me on c.colebrook@aol.co.uk or 07787723330 and I can provide my details to arrange your chosen slot.

I am also conscious about those who are interested and yet to experience coaching, but unsure whether one to one coaching might be suitable for you due differences with group coaching and psychotherapy. So I would be willing to offer a free 20min on zoom or phone beforehand, to explain the process and clarify your aims and expectation before you book an appointment.

So if interested then please check the link below for further information and to book for choosen appointment. Thanks. Chris