Sports coaches as participants for an online research project – Towards a more inclusive sports environment

To whom it may concern,

My name is Kandianos Emmanouil Sakalidis and I am a PhD student at Northumbria University in the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences (Sport, Exercise, and Rehabilitation Department). Currently, my colleagues and I, engage in an online project focusing on ways to facilitate athletes’ sports participation and performance. More specifically, our project aims to investigate the influence of social environment and motivation on sports performance of athletes with and without Learning Disabilities based on coaches’ reports.

Thus, we are kindly inviting coaches to participate in our project by:

1. completing our online questionnaires. The questionnaires’ completion should take approximately 20 minutes to complete. To get started, simply click on the link below:

OR

1.  participating in an online interview that will be conducted between you and a researcher (Kandianos Emmanouil Sakalidis). The interview should last approximately 45 minutes. If you are interested, please reply to this e-mail (kandianos.sakalidis@northumbria.ac.uk). 

Please take into consideration that coaches who will participate in the questionnaires’ completion will not be eligible for the interviews’ participation and vice versa

Feel free to forward this email to anyone who is interested in our project. For further information about our research, please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail.

Respectfully,

Kandianos Emmanouil Sakalidis, BSc, MSc|
PhD Student | Department of Sport Exercise and Rehabilitation

1 Like