Theatre performance - London - Oct & Nov - about experiences of being a carer

Hi everyone,

I’m posting this because I was chatting to Christina recently and she mentioned just how much her show had resonated with family carers of someone with a learning disability (not just siblings). It’s so rare that something accurately reflects such a complex experience - this is one not to miss and I can’t wait to see it myself soon.

Here’s some more info:
“A kick. A scream. A tantrum. With a disabled sister, what’s allowed? What’s forbidden? Dangerous Giant Animals is a darkly comedic show about finding your voice amid your sister’s screams. Funny and daring, this new one woman play explores how surreal, challenging, and remarkable disability in a family can be. Featuring divas and dinosaurs, this is a middle child story about growing up too soon alongside a sister who never will. Winner of the Inaugural SIT UP Award at Edinburgh Fringe 2018. Shortlisted for the Clean Break Edinburgh Fringe Support Award 2018. Upcoming performances – Sunday 28th Oct - London; Tues 20th – Sat 24th Nov – London. https://www.christinamurdock.com/dgaplay