Standing up for Myself (STORM) End of Project and Celebration Event, 4th September 2018, UCL

We have the following email:

Dear colleagues,

It is our pleasure to invite you to The Standing up for Myself (STORM) – End of Project and Celebration Event on Tuesday, 4th September 2018, 2pm to 5pm at UCL, 1-19 Torrington Place.

The new STORM programme is a manualised 4-session plus booster group-based intervention that seeks to empower people with learning disabilities to say ‘no’ to bad attitudes, prejudice and discrimination.

This will be a lively and fully accessible event at which we’ll not only present findings and insights from the STORM pilot, but will also hear from the project’s self-advocate advisors, and STORM pilot participants and group facilitators. Finally, we’ll be looking to the future and unveiling several new strands of the STORM project in preparation for future work.

I have attached the full programme to this email for your reference. The event is free but requires registering via the link below:

We look forward to welcoming you on 4th September and would appreciate if you could share this information with others who may be interested.

With best wishes
Lisa Richardson (Project Manager)

and on behalf of Katrina Scior (Principle Investigator)

STORM 4 Sep Event_ Programme.docx (124.8 KB)